Tuesday 12 August 2008

Snaps from "Ballet under the stars"

FInally...I finished clearing some admin... just thought I want to load some snaps before I sleep...and get ready for a busy day LATER....




After all these years of wanting to attend the event but somehow just did not make it due to various lousy reasons, I attended my first "Ballet under the Stars" and the show, a compliation of their 20 amazing years was astounding....

Thanks to the Sec 4s who were there really early and we got great seats!

These little angels in tutus are so adorable right?


The photograher Ms Wynn Chew + me + the Sec 4s!


Guess who made those cute sandwiches in shapes of hearts and bears? Okies, it is obvious is cannot be me...=ppp


I want to be back next year! Glad Aesthetics Committee organised this outing! It certainly was a great experience and exposure! =D

No comments: