Sunday 31 August 2008

Left? Right? No?

Believe me, I am usually very polite to taxi drivers...

If you can make me frown or worse still be angry, there must be something wrong.

Like...

When one does not understand what I mean by "Turn RIGHT" or "Turn LEFT" in English, Chinese, Hokkien and Cantonese when one grunted to me in Chinese for directions AND still gave an expressionless black face.

When one ask is it turn right here at the traffic light when there is no right turn.

When one turns left as two voices say turn right very loudly in unison and by turning left he will drive right into the multilevel carpark which does not make any sense.

Two LEFTS does not make one RIGHT.

*SPEECHLESS*

Am already exhausted rushing to hospital in the morning and this return journey with mum back home is like someone throwing a rock right into my face knocking me out....

No comments: