Sunday 10 August 2008

Happy National Day 4F!


Guess I have been quite down for a while...but come on, it is National Day!! And of course my bao beis reallie lifted my spirits! =)) They were SUPER HIGH and ON!!! WAhahha....we learnt the cheer in less than 5 mins and volunteered to go on stage! I am soOOooo proud of them...of course a few other classes joined us on stage...but boy I LOVE my class to bits for their crazy energy!!! Heh.. 4F+G, we won t-shirts! But errrr...may not be enough to go around wor how? I just pass to you all okies...=ppp

Made a special effort to get a card reader as I misplaced my camera memory card reader just for you all...so that you all can see the snaps over the long weekend...=)









And we were off in a human chain!!! =)






















I really love your energy, your great attitude and I think I will just give my own class spirit award to my dear class 4F~

No comments: