Friday 29 August 2008

I love my kids...

WHAT MY DEAR FORM CLASS DID FOR ME WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET......REALLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOUCHED...........

THE SURPRISE POWER POINT FOR THE OTHER SUBJECT TEACHERS AND I...THE SONG THAT GOES WITH THE POWERPOINT...(I thought it is a song from my era "When you say nothing at all"-->We sang it during CIP last year...you sang it this year when we were "connecting" outdoors...Do I say it best when I say nothing at all? Scared I nag is it?) THE DORAEMON HANDDRAWN CARD...

Think I just want to declare my love for them openly here....hahah....

I did not forget the other baobeis....think you know who you are...when names are not mentioned it does mean that you are forgotten....

Will update once i get the pics and recharge a bit...hur hur.. a bit too tired now.....

No comments: