Sunday 4 November 2007

Think I should learn to color...=)


Helped a friend drew a picture of a family for a event... will only post the full poster after the event is over... I am really primitive when it comes to IT and I think it is time I learn...that way I can add some colours to my doodles! Have seen many of my kids handle photoshop and other software with breeze....it is amazing... like my drama webmaster steph for one...

Meanwhile I can guess I can start with learning how to use different pens to enhance the drawings...hahhaha...my drawings are also very primitive...only know how to draw 2D doodles...and as someof my kids have remarked,the characters' face look like me...(They usually reflect the state I am in...so like the gal I usually draw? The face is getting ROUNDER...just like moi....oh man....I just cannot stop snacking...it is disgusting....*tsk tsk*)

No comments: