Wednesday 21 November 2007

Fern @ Taiwan

Internet access!!!

I'd like to type in chinese... BUT I CAN'T!!!! It's all in... symbols!! WHY!!!!?!!

Well.. ANYWAY, here's a glimpse of the place I'm going to tomorrow.. Here's the link to it's site.

http://www.tcfarm.com.tw/

Needa go coz I am like "bullying" my kid into letting me use the comp...hahaha...nopes, steph is a great kid, she kindly let me blog for a while...

It's reallie great seeing my kids speaking more chinese as the days go by..hahahaha..to quote them," I am turning Chinese!!" (DUH..hahahha...I mean they ARE Chinese...)

Love the advertisement boards, love the board, love the shopping love the local delicacies...wish I brought more $$$ hahah...my legs are aching like mad now, it's can get a bit tiring but I am enjoying myself!

Will try to update more!!!

No comments: