Tuesday 13 November 2007

Drama Club-bers @ Drama Center

YOU ARE SPECIAL

Based (with permission) on the stories by Max Lucado
Written and Directed by Brian Seward

Music by Bang Wenfu

7th to 18th November 2007,

Drama Centre
100 Victoria Street, National Library

Recommended for everyone aged 3 to 93
Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes including short interval

A valuable truth a child is never too young to hear, told in a way they will always remember.

A bright, colourful, fun and thought provoking musical comedy filled with memorable tunes; guaranteed to appeal to adults, teens and children alike. There’s something for everyone here, as the questions of where we fit in, and how we find our place in the world are explored in fun and fascinating ways!

This heart-warming tale from Max Lucado’s classic bestseller storybooks, “You Are Mine” and “You Are Special” transports you to Wemmicksville, the nicest town of all - crammed with quirky, eccentric and loveable characters.
It raises questions all of us have to answer sooner or later –
Who am I? and
Why am I Special?
Drama club-bers @ Drama Center to support our instructor in the production "You are Special"!

There are a few photos I cannot show here. I might lose my instructor. =p *dry laughter*

I like the backdrops. =) 非常有童真!


I think the Drama Center contains lovely memories for the Fairies' Doll's (2006 Musical) cast. =)

My girls and I @ Jeramiah's birthday party

I hate my fringe...hahaha...Ok, stop being whiny. =p

I love my phone except for the quality of pics taken at darker areas...=ppp Sorry guys, I think I should carry my camera around more often...*bleah*

No comments: