Saturday 20 October 2007

Game?

Just watched French movie "Love Me If You Dare"......
Cartoony. Charming. Cruel.
Fantasy. Whimsical. Brillant.
Wicked. Offensive. Never-ending Childhood.
Two soulmates cemented in their dare of love.
Game?
I say, never.
Even your best friend suggests.
It's a game that bury yourself into a heap of concrete.
This game started with a beautiful house.
A bus without driver.
A beautiful box.
A beautiful friend.
In fact, I made a mistake.
This game started long long ago.
mother, will you die? Do I read well? Will you die? I will, just like everyone. Because I do the silly things? Give! let me do some clever things. I will do it. Don't say it any more. Dare not. Close your ears, close your ears hardly. Can you hear how I love you? It's most important.
Julien do you hear me? Keep silent, let me say something. Do you miss me? Because I miss you, you this tyrant. Give you a straight face is a difficult thing, But I still feel that it’s not your illusion. I want to forget the game when we are talking. Just one time. Do you like my skirt? I’m hesitating. I took it from my sister. There was once a red one. Red like a nuclear bomb. I know this is what I need to wear. I must be sitting in front of the mirror for hours. But I did it. See, I’m so beautiful. I hope you like it, otherwise I’ll beat you. Wait What did I say just now? The problem is Even you say “I like it”, I’ll not trust you. I don’t know when you are in game, And when you are not. I’ve lost myself. Wait?I’m not finish. Say you love me. I can never say this out first. I’m afraid you think it’s a game. Help me, please. Thank you.
I dream to see us keeping going like we’ve been in these years.
Sophie!Sophie, I love you. I love you, I love you, come down. What a fool. Look at the fool sitting on the chair. He makes a strange face because of his lung. This is only an excuse. Isn't it easier to hold her in your arms? Tell her I love her? You feel your heart beating when you think of this. Hey! I am talking to you! Do you hear that?
Being an adult means to have a speedometer that marks 210 and not driving over 60.
Where am I, what done, and my future has
What transport grips me, what woes devours
May I not know if I love or hate
Not one who normally remember song titles, the song La Vie En Rose echoes in the heart....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brilliant post. ^^