Sunday 28 October 2007

Episode 2: In Oct 2007...now that I am stepping down from being FT of my darlings...


F...or real. Not sure about you guys but I feel like we are a big family. =)


O...f course, some of you guys can be mischievous, cheeky, "rule-breakers"... (Ok, I know you don't really mean it, but still...=pPPpp)


R...eally... and surely, there were times I was angry, frustrated and irritated...when some of you get too laid back and unmotivated... when you do not believe in your own ability to excel...or just push yourself a little more....but how long could I be angry with you guys? =)


M...y dear class, you have brought me much joy and laughter...=D (Though some subject teachers might disagree...hahahha....) Most of you are good-natured and cooperative, always willing to lend a helping hand to your peers, something I am really proud of! =)


I... appreciate you guys for your spirit....there were so many occassions....by being so sporting during Chinese New Year with the Auspisicous Mascot Walk at the beginning of the year...(I know it takes a lot for my suave guys to walk down the aisle, and I thank you for supporting the event =D ), staying back for the various classroom decoration competitions, making an effort to attend most school events... erhmmm...most of you...=p, helping out where you can in different areas...especially those quiet souls in the class...I do take note of your presence....=) The video clips you guys have produced, skits/ care talks you all have put up...And I am really proud of the achievements of my class sportsmen *grins* the pyramids of trophies in all shades of bronze, silver and gold...you name it, we have it!


D...on't really think I can forget the lovely surprise birthday party you guys have planned... *dabs my eyes with a tissue* It was the largest and cutest cake I have ever received...*seriously*


A...lready, I think I am missing you all... just a few more words to say... (hahha, yes I know I will still see you all some time or another, but just let me get emotional for a while can? )


B...elieve in yourselves... know your strengths, identify your weakness and work on them...


L...ove yourself, love others...love what you are doing...


E...mbrace life to the fullest, with minimal regrets......
PS: 我无法逐一点名表示我遂所有宝贝的谢意(没提到你们的名字并不代表我忘了你们哦!!!有些话已经写在你们的成绩册(remarks)了!)
班上乖巧的同学,谢谢你们哦......完全不用让老师操心,能自动自发地完成作业......(有好几个宝贝的成绩也有进步,要继续努力哦!至于有些成绩犹如行情大起大落的股票市场的同学、你们真的要加把劲儿,别让老师看成绩单时脖子暴青筋、全身冒冷汗......)
紫薇、佩婷和班上的许多可爱女生,谢谢你们的贴心、乐于助人的精神......尤其是紫薇,进步神速哦~ =D

谢谢尽责的秘书昱琳总是确保各科老师在点名簿上签名......

班长威良虽然偶尔有点儿调皮,有点儿甜言蜜语,但办起事来可说有模有样的哦,哈哈哈...

副班长浩建,由衷感谢你这一年来不辞劳苦、尽心尽力地从旁协助大大小小的杂务--从友情客串扮演“大耳隆”到点算簿子、计算分数、综合调查表格的成绩......辛苦你了...=D (别辞职啦......哈哈哈!)

No comments: