Thursday 23 August 2007

Thank you 3F for the lovely surprise =D (生日特辑一)

我真的没有收过这么可爱的蛋糕哦!

说真的,一起庆祝生日还真热闹!感谢几个宝贝这么贴心为我们庆祝!=D

I really appreciate Mr Joshua Shoo for capturing the precious moments I have with 3F...during the edventure camp and on this day...=)

How did my drama kids appear at 3F? hahahhaha....

The cake cutting ceremony!
I really really could not bear to slice the cake!!!

The gigantic birthday card! Hahahhaa...with lots of love...heh...will post a couple of close up shots of additional msgs..=p
Thank you aaron, this is the biggest brownie I have ever seen, not to mention receive...the teachers love it! =)

我班两位自恋的帅哥,哈哈哈!一定要乖乖读书,发奋图强哦!

My dear class celebrated my birthday during Chinese lesson, but we did not forget the students having lessons @ the Malay Lang room..hahahhaa..hence we decided to do a special cake delivery hahahhaha....

How can we forget our buddy class 3G? 3F & G are like really good friends...Hahaha...
More of us..ok, bear with us...hahahaha...

It was a really enjoyable birthday my dearest class has planned...=)

PS: I will remember sec 1 Integrity' 06 too! Thank you for the lovely card! =) Will have more updates...=)

No comments: