Monday 6 August 2007

Classroom Decoration =D

This year's National Day theme! Got a pleasant surprise when I saw the clay work of Haojian (& ivy? ) It's a little heavy..hoho, will stick it up tomorrow before judging....
3 F's baby mascot says," Hi!!!" Hahahaha...that's a National Day mascot drawn by moi..hahahha...Hope no one removes it before tomorrow!!!

While my bao bei were busy with clasroom decoration today, I decided to join in the fun...recalled one of my drawing assignments during my primary school days whereby we were supposed to piece a drawing with scraps of paper....decided to recycle the wrapper for the A4 paper we used in the staff room and da dah..here's Mr Recycle Soldier...


Forgot who remarked that all the characters I draw look the same..hahhaa..time to brush up on my doodling...


Here's a corner of my classroom! Hhahahaa...I think I will give my own "Best Effort Award" maximising the use of newspapers!



This is like soooOOOOoooOOOoooo sweeEEEeeeeEEEeeeet.......


工作了一整天,原本感到十分疲惫...当我踏进课室,看到白板上的字的时候,心都融化了...虽然班上有很多捣蛋鬼,但贴心的也不少,简直让人又爱又恨...虽然老是添麻烦,还是忍不住会疼他们...



Here's a snap of some of my bao bei who stayed back to decorate the classroom! Some were at CCA and hence were not around...thank you....especially Mingzhe & mysterious guest from 3G who helped to clean the doors and walls that were covered with footprints! =DD I really appreciate that....



A blurry shot...



Hahahhaa....that's me with my bao bei! =DD
Last Friday was the first time other teachers and I lead in community singing......Today we had a CARE talk whereby Mr Tan Y K did a recollection of some of my favourite National Day evergreens! You know, those songs we always sing at the end of National Day Parade: Count on me, Stand up for Singapore, One People One Nation One Singapore.....I think all of us have one or two NDP songs we love...hahhahaha....I like Its The Little Things too....
Hahhahaha....this year's songs are lovely, but not too friendly for someone with a mellow voice....though I can't sing well, but I will try my best! =DD
Hope my bao bei and other students will warm up by National Day Celebration and sing along!

No comments: