Thursday 9 August 2007

National Day Celebration (Part 2)

Hahahhaa....this reallie is one of my favourite segments:
Teaching the mass dance steps for SINGAPORE TOWN!

Man, have you seen such a crowded stage before?


All ready for @ction!

It felt like musical rehearsal somehow while I was counting the steps..hahahah....

And here we go! "You could take a little trip around Singapore Town....."

"..In the Singapore City Bus!"

Check out the @ction on the ground!

And off we go!

I totally love it when the whole floor started participating and "driving around"!
Trust me, it was "organised chaos!" Whoo hoo!!!


Hahaha, before the sing along, we had the Best Dressed Teacher award and check out Mr James Lee, doing a suave cat walk...
Hehe...he is the teacher I/C of Drama Club too, who presented the funky version of the Sang Nila Utama skit in the morning ...hahahahha...

Seriously, I bought the gloves for the Sing-a-Long session the night before the event...
A voice in my head told me the gloves MIGHT look like wings from the back...
Inspired by our very school's very own NDP segment "Boundless Flight"...
Stuffed the gloves with a recycled plastic bag I found in the storeroom...
Stitched them on the back of my shirt....
Time taken: 50 minutes
Ok, they might not look like wings but it was fun stitching them on and trust me, they made comfortable cushioning on uncomfortable chairs....=ppPPpppPPpp
Can't believe I went to the movies with this shirt....=ppPPpp
Errhmmm...best dressed? WAhahah......

Here are the lovely, spontaneous band-turned-choir members who lead in the community singing....

I love rehearsing with them and their spirit!!!

Ra-ra-ing the crowd!

Having fun mingling with the crowd! (Could hear my knees creaking from all the action after the show..hahahhaha...)

I was really high!

The teachers were high too! Here's Ms Faridah leading in one of the songs!

The student leaders working hard! hahaha..love Jiaqi's energy! (Who is not a student leader but gamely joined in the fun!)

More student leaders and that's Mr Yeo Zhong Wei and Ms Wynn Chew ready to ra-ra the crowd!
I love Mr Raymond Chng's energy and his traffic police pose before he kick off the Mayflowerian wave....

Watch him take off to pass on the wave to Mr Yeo Zhong Wei and Ms Wynn Chew!
Hahahhahaa....Here's round 2 of my updates! Will update the last load of shots taken with my own cam with my dear form class and other collegues! =D
Can't wait to watch the kids perform tonight!

No comments: