Thursday 8 May 2008

Happy snaps from speech day *finally* =D



The past few weeks have not been easy.....juggling work, marking and family...and to me, it is always family first...think it is time to share some happier moments....




Catch us rehearsing "That Thing You Do" before the big night!




A 3-min dance sure takes time to chereograph and even more time to practise!


My stage managers and other programme i/c+ sweet meiyee behind the scenes!



Our lead singer and 3 dancing queens! *Yeah right*




Someone in this picture has been nagging me for the photo....cher busy lar...






Mr Vimal, my great, reassuaring emcee partner & I!


I was a bundle of nerves backstage...hahaha...I


t was afterall a BIG event...





I only had time to take a few photos after the whole show....wanted to take photos with the performers...and other friends who dressed up for the event too...




Look at the things WE do...hahaha...







My ex students! (They looked strange coz they were trying to accomodate my height....thanks wor....*BLEAH*)





I wished I have taken a group photo with the finale segment performers! I really thing they did a great job! =DD



It might have been tiring....it might have been tough....

But there were definately many many moments I miss.....


No comments: