Sunday 24 June 2007

A trip down memory lane (Arts Festival 2004) & More snaps from Makan session (Part 2)

Once upon a time, there was a little girl ...
Just before Term 3 kicks off, which I believe will be a very very hectic term for all teachers and Mayflowerians, I decided to take a walk down memory lane......back to Arts Festival 2004....Where we had our very own Musical Production in school with the concept of moving scenes...a collaborative effort of all the Performing Arts Groups....
I guess I am taking a walk down memory lane as these are my first batch of students who will be graduating this year....I will miss you all....

Remember the AVA room back in Campus 2?

Here's a snap of 3 cute gals...who are all student leaders now=)

That's Yuki, Me, Amelia and Jill!

Here's Xinlin! See how the little girl evolved...into a responsible student leader..=)


Huimin will kill me for posting this pic here....
女大十八变...现在的她已经是一个新潮的美少女...=p


Rehearsal in the hall....

That's Allison and Ben!

More rehearsals in the hall...

Presidents in action!


Groupie photo...
Outdoor Family photo! =p


hahahahhaa...that's the "bad" guy Jason =ppp Who will remember my bad make up skills hahahahah....


Trying to jump in unison...

Don't ask me what I look so sneaky...=p That's Mr Ng Kok Wing who took the outdoor shots for us and oh, Mrs Era Sidhu too!
That was 3 years ago....remember those times my dear? =) Memories archived....

Yes, it IS Diana and Huimin...hahahhaa..and me...look how they have changed!
Back to the Makan Snaps...

Arghhh...its a bit blur...=p

Bloated men who probably ate more than they could digest...

他们其实是帅的...哈哈哈哈!
Groupie pic! My dear sec 3s who are a very funky lot too!

Here's us again!!! Hope you all enjoyed the session. =D

No comments: