Friday 15 June 2007

Father's Day gift (My 1st Scrap Page)



In the midst of the crazy, intensive "O" marking, I decided to give myself a mental break and attended a scrapbooking course for beginners last weekend @ Plaza Singapura (www.madewithlove.com.sg) with my uni friend Linda. She is also the lovely lady who loan me her gorgeous dresses for my SYF competition. =)

I bet my dear drama students remember how a paranoid Ms Tay checks the dresses after rehearsals for wear and tear...especially the pink chiffon dress, though I know dear lena tries her best to ensure that there is no damage... hahahahha....


Framed with Love
My First Scrap Page

We were supposed to bring a few pictures of the same theme and I decided to bring a few pictures taken almost 2 years back during my wedding and make a present for my dad as Father's Day is just around the corner. =)
We had a short theory lesson before we embarked on our mission. Scrapbooking is really loads of fun! There are endless possibilities! In this digital age, we take too many photos and print too few. I think it is really meaningful to preserve our memories in a different way. =) Think I will come back for another workshop. =)



Framed with Love Close up shot

I actually did not managed to finish my scrap page and the staff there kindly accomodated my request to pop by again to finish up my page..=)

I like this corner of the pageI have done.

QUESTION: Does love comes with a price? (See the price tag hanging there?)

ANSWER: Love cannot be measured by monetary value. It's priceless. (Cliche, but true)

Hope my dad likes the present...=p

爸爸不会看到这一页,因为他不会用电脑。

但依然想在这里祝他:父亲节快乐

No comments: