Friday 23 March 2007

Snaps from Edventure Camp! (Part 1)

This is the first time I am camping out of school...as this is the first year I am having a Sec 3 class as my form class! =) Here's my darlings (Tiger Group) charting their camp objectives before zipping off to Labrador Park for their 3D2N camp!


Here's the peacock group!

What are they looking at?

I concluded that most of them are spidermen after watching them...*serious* Don't you think long limbs are a bonus for this obstacle station?

Cool and steady...

Both the guys and gals were game for the challenges!

Night trail...I felt that the hair doubled up as the eye mask..*LOL*

*Was momentarily distracted by my guys' shoes*

It's important to follow game rules...if not you get left behind..=p
The wall challenge was easy for them..=)

Hahahha...I like this shot...=)
Will load more pictures tomorrow! *Feeling tired and a little sunburnt now* Although it was tiring, I must say that I enjoyed myself! =)
Almost everytime I joined my class at their respective game station, they would say," Ms Tay, your turn next." *Yah right* Hahhaha...but I would join in most of the times, as I trust that I will be safe in their hands! You guys may be a little cheeky, a little mischievous, but you guys rock!!! =)


No comments: