Monday 19 March 2007

Drama Kids Work & Play!


RETRO CUBES!!! What are they for???



Senior XinLin and Junior Lim Yen "seeing circles"...=)


I can't say *nooo sweat* Coz the truth is--it's really tiring!!!


*Smiles before we start work*




Eeling & Theresa, our props designers! =)

*******************************************************************************

This was supposed to be a "news teach" blog, with snippets of the latest news posted here...(which is'nt exactly good news as easy access= more homework? Hahahha...which is why I guess most of my students were not exactly excited over the idea...)

Why not make it more personalised? Hahhaha...well well, some sheer hard work with my drama kids pushed me to start updating my blog...

Last Friday, it was intensive SYF training for the Drama Club students and we decided to get hands on with the recycled syf props! (For those of you who have to leave early due to various reasons, sorry, no snaps of you =ppPPpp)

Thank you gals for working so hard on the Friday of March holidays! *Really appreciate the effort!* (Let's finish it up tomorrow!!!)

Will take some snaps of my other darlings training really hard @ the i studio tomorrow! =)

SYF, here we come!!! =)))

No comments: