Tuesday 27 March 2007

The "Extra" crazy series

In every production, there is this group of people called the "extras". However, more often than not, they are one of the highlights of the show. It is also where your attitude and commitment really shows, when you bother to turn up punctually, wait patiently for your turn and stay right till the end of the rehearsal. Thank you my dears! =) Here we see them chatting while waiting for their turn...
*Smiles*

*Take 1*

*More smiles!*
*Take 2*

*Take 3*

*Post rehearsal shots*
*Seniors in drama-mama mode* You know guys, I will really miss you when you graduate, as you are my first batch of students...perhaps I should post a few shots taken way back in 2004 Arts Festival and we can all take a stroll down memory lane. What say you guys? =))


I guess if you can't beat them, join them! *wahahhahahhahahha*

No comments: