Sunday 27 December 2009

Belated Merry Christmas to bao beis =D (Part 2)


I remembered we ran up the stage in 2008... *brings a smile and warmth on a cold night...*


I remember how you all sang on the roads in 2008...http://zhenghuifenlaoshi.blogspot.com/2008/08/happy-national-day-4f.html














There are a few great shots on the school website...captured using more professional cameras...






Merry Christmas~ *Belated Christmas presents/ photos...for those who happened to stumble upon your own smiles...captured in August*
I miss you all.
I miss seeing the 5Ns interact. Sitting together.
*Sing a lonely tune of Christmas to myself in the middle of the night*
Especially more so when I looked back at photos taken last National Day...
**************************

年纪也不小了

可能不应该太过感情用事

宝贝终究也会长大、也该长大的

所以不应该不舍得

应该做的,是带着微笑往前看

看着你们渐行渐远的的身影越来越高大地迈向未来

在心里祝福你们

并感谢

曾经拥有

No comments: