Sunday 18 October 2009

For my dear baobeis...


So much went through my mind...as I looked at the pictures...from many years back...


... what seem so long ago...yet...not so long ago....


I found these photos as I was looking through my old photos....Do you all remember the Mid-Autumn Festival celebration? Think you all are the last batch of students who experienced that event....
I taught some of you Chinese back then...in campus 2.... our cosy little campus....where jingming told me that he was the "subject leader" when I leave the classroom to take the markers/ radio/ paper...=pppp

So coincidental...your sec 1 camp t-shirts were yellow! Hmmmm...did I draw part of the camp t-shirt? Because i wish I did a better job with your sec 3 camp t-shirts...=p

*Aiyoooo sooooo cuteeeeee....*

I could hear myself screaming as I attempted to climb down this wall with cher yee nearby capturing that on film (now where is that tape...hmmmm...) and the experience was great...because you all were part of it....

Really I had my reservations, my doubts....because you all were my first upper sec class....

But boy I was glad, as you all are most probably my last graduating form class....I would not have exchanged it for anything....

Staying back in the hall...Standing in the sun with you all after some issues... coming back from MC only to find that some of you missed me so much such that you need to seek attention by getting yourselves into trouble so that I could nag at you somehow made me love you all more...

I remember seeing this correction tape that somehow swang across the window I was teaching downstairs....and I was like," Is that from my class? What are they fishing for? "
I remember some funny (old) jokes cracked during lessons....

I remember how we stayed back...till late afternoons...even at night....to do up the boards...


Remember how I was not supposed to give any homework for a week? But I don't think you all will be that cruel? =)

Was it really just last year? Was it ivy who say wah, let us show them how to cheer lar...and suddenly...we were up on the stage...hahahha.......

And....our last national day together....

Dear baobeis....I will miss you all a lot....even though I only get to teach some of you this year...












I know I should hold back my tears...
I know I should be happy and wave good bye smilingly...

But I could not... *sheepish look*
There will be this part of my youth, my life, that will be graduating with you....and it will never be the same again......
Take care...
And do your best....
Promise?
Missing you all already......

No comments: