Sunday 5 April 2009

I love my class T!


Was feeling very, very tired...

Then...

I looked at the class T-shirt hanging at the corner of my room and smiled... =)

The little monkey drawn by baoyi is sooOOo cute~

Just thought I MUST take a pic with it...*despite the eyebags*


Finally, I got down to drawing a cartoon for the 5F class t-shirt.... and my darlings got the t-shirts printed pretty fast!

For the past 5 years, I never got down to drawing for my form classes... somehow felt that the kids' designs are really much better with their photoshop & drawing skills...

But this class is really special to me...3F'07, 4F'08 and 5F'09...though I do not see the whole class now, you guys have a special place in my heart...including Desmond, Jake, Meiyan, Mervin from 4F'08...hope you all are getting on well...

Dear baobeis, study hard okies?

PS:

It has been a long while since I took photos this year with my own camera...somehow lost the touch...or rather...too busy adjusting...till i realised that hey, this is the LAST year I have with my baobeis...

So it was camera time again during sports day..*sweat* Was walking from house to house to "collect snaps" and those who were "found" took photos~ Will load the photos soon ...=)

No comments: