Monday 6 April 2009

Dear bao beis...do you know..this is our last sports day..

I know...I will miss watching you all cheer your lungs out...

*******************************************



The man who captured many great moments, cher yee, activated for duty as usual...=)

Look at who is posing more readily than the chers...(^_^)v


Cheerful and bubbly as always...angie and chia kee...


Ever ready for photo taking...*chuckles* Hey, formidable chers since 3F!


The fine young house captains...=)


Drama-mama-ians on duty =) Go go go for SYF!!!



As usual, my motivation for photo taking are these...hey...are you all unicorns? *scratch scratch*



Let me take a closer look...*zoom* Hmmmm...I don recall having so many unicorns. in the class..



Hahahhaa...hyper (and showy) as usual...



Timmy says," Because you are unicorn, so we support you wear unicorn t-shirt~" *eyer...like real...*



I really adore the 5NA kids...



Hey! Look who's there!



Hey...nice seeing ya gal...=) Study hard, play hard okies? =)



I miss Ms Sim...I mean...Mdm Sim...oh...I mean Mrs Lee...hur hur....



*wave to HuiLing* Peifen's dimple is soooOooo cute...finally, weiling did not shun away from the camera...=p



Suave ex students...



*Pant* Walked around looking for my baobeis to take photos...



Found some more~ =)




Lay Kuan and Chew Ling guai de lor..."reported" for photo taking...heh...



Found a few more cute gals!




Hur hur...not so cute after making faces...=ppPPp


********************************************************


Do you know...


This is our last sports day together...


It is hard to describe how I feel...


I think, i feel for you all more than you know....


You guys really brightened up my life the last few years....since sec one...


Cute and innocent then...


Still cute now...innocent...errr...hahaha....


***************************************


For those who were absent, you may not know what you have missed...


For those who were present, your presence was very much appreciated...


I like watching you all from far...your laughter, your cheering...boundless energy....youth....

"Ms Tay JIA YOU!!!" Thank you for cheering me on when I went for the "balance-a-donut-on-the-head-and-walk-race"...hur hur....

A few more months to go...and you guys will be graduating....I will miss you all....
****************************************************

If we know that this is the last time we are doing something ...

participating together for any event/ activity...

Will we still say, "Sian ah~" or take part in it wholeheartedly?

If we know that this is the last time we can hear from each other, look at each other ...

Will we do it any differently from how we may have?

Will those little frustrations, irritations, tempers last? If they persist, how long will you let them linger when you have only hours left?

If we embrace each day in life as though it is our last day...

How different will we live?

1 comment:

Mijonju said...

haha, what a great sports day :D