Tuesday 24 June 2008

Thank you my drama clubbers..and ...

As rehearsals continue....

As I watched you all, smiling and dancing your hearts out despite the scoldings and naggings, I cannot help but feel very touched....rehearsals suddenly seem less tiring....



It is a joy to watch you all...from sec 1s till now...some of you are sec 3s, some sec 4s...I really trust you all...yes of course there are the little blur mistakes here and there (now who do not make mistakes?), the little hiccups along the way, your enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and smiles never fail to lift the situation and put a smile on my face....



Thank you my drama clubbers..... Chloe, Lena, Stephanie, Sherylene, Joey, Lim Yen, Valerie, Kerrie, Bernice, Teck Yong... and cute juniors, welcome to the family..hur hur.....I cannot name all....namely mostly those involved in the musical...



For being there when I needed you to do anything, from props, emcee-ing to collecting stuff for me....from acting to directing....


Most of the time, there are no incentives involved, but you guys just gallantly take up the jobs... in a time where many are practical and overly concerned with returns, do you all know just how precious you are? I really appreciate all your commitment and energy level....


*******************************************************


To: An unexpected volunteer M L+ his 3 brothers



I don't think you will get to read this, just want to let you know that I really did not expect to see your 3 brothers and you there when I tried to activiate a few of you last min to help with the painting of props...



For almost 4 years...I have tried to get to ya...through talkings, scoldings, naggings... however I think it was not easy for ya to try to attend something you do not actually feel for...



When I saw ya there painting the props with 3 other volunteers, I was ...speechless...



I know them. 2 are from my class.



And RY (easy) said," See, all your band 4 students come back to help you..." as he paints and shys away from my camera...



*OooOOoooorRRrrrRRRrhhhhhHhhh*

*TOUCHED*

To me, banding is a strategy that allow students to learn at a pace that is more suitable for you....I mean, what band? Rubber band? I do not like to be labelled, so I do not label.... as long as it is your best effort...as long as you have tried... it really does not matter if there are spelling errors and many mistakes.....



Thank you.....so.....much......=DD

No comments: