Friday 18 January 2008

Thank you bao beis...=)

It was such a sweet, sweet surprise......
Dear baobeis, you might not know how much this means...
而且有些宝贝还真...肉麻?呵呵呵!.

It really means a lot......Thank you......

I will be behind you all all the way too......4F must jia you and get to 5F as a class!!!
***********************************************************************


Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you just do not seem to understand a reading, a concept, a formula......

Sometimes,trying is not enough...

Or maybe you have not tried hard enough...and you know it deep down inside...

I guess this is one of those days whereby I am defeated by my emotions......though it was for a short while, I guess I was unable to hide it well......

But I will continue trying...even though I did not get it right the first few times...I may be a slower learner for certain things...however I must continue trying and overcome my mental barrier!


4F, dearest 4F, thank you sooooooOOooooo much for the card filled with words of encouragement...I am really very, very, very touched.....

It was unexpected...really...think I walked past just a few of you? Yet.......

*Loss for words*

As I was walking to my last class of the day, first I saw Timmy, who showed his concern in his cheeky way =p A few of my quiet young ladies smiled at me as I walked along the corridor and a couple of minutes later, my cute young men Jake, Matthew and Jerry rrrrushed to me,"We help you we help you!" And carried my books to the classroom just a few steps away...*chuckles* it really brought a big smile to my face...

I will jia you... thank you my dearest bao beis, for being there, for encouraging me...I will jia you and hang on!! =)))

And......**blush**......I love 4F too...*muacks* =)))

No comments: