Tuesday 17 July 2007

Some memories will not be deleted...




My current MSN Nick: 一念之差,弹指之错,删除了美好的回忆...心,好痛...=(

Remember i was snapping away the past 4 days @ the Arts House?

I wanted to load the pics onto my comp...and I have no idea what possesses me to click on the FORMAT button....

And all the musical pics I have taken the past few days were gone....

Was in tears though I know what was done cannot be undone...

Its just different....coz many of the photos I have taken were those of my fellow teachers:

Mrs Quek with her wonderful collection of make up...she was on her feet for hours and hours....

Mdm Parimala with the iron and many many costumes...

Ms Lim Yen Wah and Ms Wynn Chew my stage managers busy at work backstage and helping out with make up....

Mdm Suhailah busy with logistics in all areas from food to buses...

Mr Sandridge Ong helping out with the hair styling...

Ms Elizabeth Chia helping out with make up of the Chinese dancers...

the Malay and Indian instructors and helpers ensuring that the dancers look glamourous with those unforgetable eye make up....

Ms Jean Mok+Mrs Lucinda Leong+ Mr James Tan+ the Media Tech team testing out the sound system and lightings....

Mr Tan Yit Kee and Ms Vernoica Ho in the background hanging up the props you see in all 3 venues....It was almost like watching SPIDERMAN 4 watching Mr Tan hang the many props trust me!

Mr Joshua Shoo and Mr Ng Kok Wing doing publicity shots for the dancers for the programme booklet...

Just to mention a few of the shots I have snapped...of course there are more teachers doing lots of background work..i mean, its weird to take a photo of Mdm Lee counting how many tickets were sold right?

Not to mention the funny poses and faces with fellow teachers/ khakis, the dancers... all the photos were lost....with one click of the button....all deleted...

Dear Bao bei... you have a photo taken with me, can you email me? Please....*sobs*

THank god for Mr James Tan, Mr Peter Leong and their team who preserved some wonderful memories for us...

Downloaded some snaps from the school website...Was'nt the chamber wave fun? Hahahha..will upload some of the more candid moments of the ridiculous duck/ chicken/ retro mass dance!





What cannot be taken away, deleted from memory, are those moments of tears shed and joy we have all shared for the dance musical...

No comments: