Thursday 12 April 2007

Unicorn came in SECOND! Muhahah...


It's Sports Day today! I was on duty at the announcement table with Mr James Lee and a group of Drama students. Sorry if I am a little tensed at times as it can be quite stressing getting ques from everyone. =p All of you on duty, good effort! =)

Mrs Ess, the house mistress of Griffin dressed her pooh bear in black and that cute little bear became the official mascot of GRIFFIN. Hehehe..."kidnapped" the cute mascot and of course Mrs Ess "chased" after me! Muhahahha...

Guess my student Hu Yi felt that I want a mascot for Unicorn badly and kindly lent me his cute stuff toy which is in RED and I appointed it as Unicorn's mascot for the day. That's the cute little creature taking ques at the announcement table. =)


Ms Marilyn Cheng and Ms Angie Sim with me!
OHHHHH.....here's a great piece of news from one of the performing arts groups:
MALAY DANCE attained GOLD for the SYF!!! =DD

No comments: