Sunday 8 April 2007

Snaps from Edventure Camp (Part 2) : The Flying Fox & Others


*My favourite snap from the camp* =)
Hahaha...it's finally TWO weeks!!! Well, my dearest darlings "threatened" to leave me hanging on the flying fox unless i promise not to give them Chinese homework for 2 weeks..*Muhahahhaa*
*Rub hands* Revision for Mid Year Exams is about to begin..hahaha...

I must thank Joshua aka Mr Shoo for capturing these spontaneous moments...hahahha...wish he was around when I conquered the rock wall ...
Ok, I admit I was a little scared and I was screaming when I was making my way down the wall as I was unable to maintain my balance...=p But it was lots of fun!!! *Appreciate my dearest class for cheering me on* (I know you all laugh behind my backwhen you watch the video replay... =pppp)


That's Hao Jian, my responsible vice chair person!


*Pose* Jing Ming and Timmy striking a cool pose each while the rest looks natural. =p

And *pose*

The 2 men who are ever ready for the camera...=)


My jovial gals *All smiles*

No comments: