Saturday 2 May 2009

I really love 5F! (part 1)


2009+2007/8 Formidable Form Teachers!


I reallie love the design~ 男左女右~Sorry guys, it was too chaotic (I think we were really too noisy during photo taking...) I think you all wanted to stand like boy gal boy gal style and back view right...shall we do that next time? Promise? (Do not waste the class t-shirt...haha...)


I just have to drop my stuff to do what I have done for the last 2 years- to take extra class photos for these cute monkeys...


Forgot to adjust camera and so first few shots a little blur..pai say ah my bao beis...


Some of the best kids ever...


Some are just ever ready for the camera...haha..I was busy clearing memory space to take photos...


Did not join my dears for the formal shot.. reserved the special seat for their current form teacher...


Thank you for inviting me along to take the class photo...I really appreciate it...


And I really treasure these special moments....with my very warm and friendly class...

No comments: