Friday 1 February 2008

Busy busy...but 4F makes my day..=))

*Sneak preview of CNY classroom decoration*
Though I am the one who drew the rats, my darlings are the ones who cut out many many rats patiently, drew the expressions for the eyes and arranged everything!!!


I have been super busy!!!!! *PULLL HAIR and smooths it back*


But well well...I must HANG ON!!!!


I am really touched by my dearest class...4F ah, you really made my day *GRINS*


It was reassuring and comforting to know that you all are taking turns to help out in many ways....while I was busy with other things like rehearsals and meetings...I know sheer hard work was involved using recycled materials, drawing eyes till your own eyes pop, sticking all the little rats up....hahahhahahhaa.....it was fun how 4F and 4G interacted too! Hahahaa..we were like hanging out at each others' classrooms and all...4G's classroom decoration is really nice too...hahaha...but of course..heheheh...I still support my class hahahhaa....


Thank you darlings...=DDD You know who you are...

I do not think I can name all of you...but really thank you....will try to load the few pics I have taken tomo! Most of you are so camera shy!! (Ok, JM, you know it is not you..hahaha..)

No comments: