Tuesday 4 December 2007

Outing with Drama Seniors =)



Will be zipping off to Hong Kong in a short while! I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to going Hong Kong! Thpught I will upload a few shots before I go..It is my outing with the first batch of Drama students! =)

PS: I really do not have time to tidy up my taiwan trip photos..will do so by dec...and upload the snaps onto the school website too!

Seriously, we used to have more MEN in drama club when it first started... (Pls refer to photos hahaha...)

Thank you Nigel, for organising the outing..hahahha...My diet vanished into thin air at Seoul Garden..(Hmmm..we always end up eating buffet hor... hahhaha...)

This is my first KTV session with (ex) students..ahahah...

Note: "Current" bao beis aka those still in the same school as me--> Don't think too much ok, it was an expensive treat on a fri night..you must have certain criteria to qualify for the treat, like keeping in constant contact for 2 years? Hahahha...they are a sweet bunch of kids...I mean, I was only their CCA teacher, did not even teach them any other subjects...=p

Remembered my very own first KTV session: My JC Chinese teacher brought my WHOLE class there! In fact, she is teaching my ex student (commando-to-be ) now! *Sighs* How time flies... Miss my school days...

PS: Next time we do some other common activities ok..I think 2 of them were so bored as they were forced to sing..hahahha..they ended up slouching and curling up in "weird" postures to make themselves comfortable while the rest of us sang happily..hahhaaha...oh, Junxuan derserved a special mention: He has a FANTASTIC voice..=DD 真得真的!!!

Okies, got to go! =))) Hong Kong, here I come!

经典广告:买东西吃东西买东西吃东西...


台湾学来的“自我安慰名句”:吃饱了,才有力减肥。 =D

No comments: